Subject: [Leica] OT: What is photographic chemistry?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:34:52 -0700

Is photographic chemistry organic chemistry or inorganic chemistry?  Or
both?

If I wanted to learn more about the principles behind photographic
chemistry (not just recipes, but also what acts as what and why) should
I read the "Film Developer's Cookbook", "The Darkroom Cookbook", both,
or something else?

M.
(who doesn't remember much of his high school chemistry, but has been
eyeing electronic scales recently)

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: OT: What is photographic chemistry?)