Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:21:33 -0700

Let me second this opinion.  The Bessa T (especially with the T Winder)
is a fantastic platform for wide-angle shooting or normal.  Film
accurate, it is solid and reliable for all normal use (short of being
dropped out aircraft at high altitude).  I use mine with a 28mm, 35mm,
or 50mm and it's a great little street shooting package.

Note that recently, it's been possible to pick up the T for around
$200, the winder for about $150.  New.

M.