Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Where to buy chemicals
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:27:05 -0400

B&H at least seems reluctant to ship liquid chemicals like Rodinal and
even PEC-12 film cleaner.  They used to ship dry chemicals.  Not too
long ago I got 5lbs  of Photographer's Formulary branded sodium sulfite
from them along with my regular order.  Now I see that they will not
ship even that. :>(  Now that they have switched to UPS shipping maybe
this will change.

Formulary itself will of course ship chemicals, although I have never
ordered anything liquid from them.  Some items are labelled "hazardous"
or have another somewhat less restrictive designation.  These can only
be shipped ground, or in the case of the "hazardous" types require an
extra charge.

Mike D