Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:30:58 +1000

there was an old song: "music to watch girls by", here it seems we need
some music to watch catch up wars b/w these two great companies.
Cameras are now becoming part of the computer world: obsolete before
you buy them. Its not something we are used to, but something we may
have to "Get" used to.

Cheers