Subject: [Leica] Two Photo Workshops on 76' Schooner
From: Steve LeHuray <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:46:43 -0400

For those of you in the Baltimore/Washington area you may be interested in
these workshops which actually sound more like a fun event than a serious
workshop:

On August 12 a B&W Workshop given by Dermott Hickey (Dermott has been my lab
guy for 20+ years). This will be held while sailing on board the 76'
Schooner Imagine. Cost is $90.

On September 16 a 'Nikon Demo Workshop' featuring Nikon technical staff.
Cost is $180. Also held on the Imagine on the Bay.

I have sailed on the Imagine before and she is a gorgeous yacht and I will
be attending these.

I would think that space is limited, so sign up early.

The phone to register is:  410-647-9694

sl