Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica 50/2???
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:17:45 -0400

Jim - it's OK to ask that question here - in general though the
etiquette has been to hold onto Buy or Sell requests until Friday -
Brian who runs the list actually has a notice that lets you know when
it's ok to lists these questions - on the East Coast of USA the opening
bell for Buy/Sell starts about 11 AM on Thursday until abut 7 AM
Saturday.

ernie