Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 08:03:05 -0400

Hey who said anything about going to the actual games ?  I'm talking
about hanging out at the 19th hole so to speak!  Actually seems
artificial to wait till 2010 to come out to the Pacific NW - I'm just
waiting for the wife to say the word and we can be out there.

And just so people know I'm a single malt person but nothing fancy -
other than super chilled ice cubes, hootch and a splash of H2O

ernie

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics)