Subject: [Leica] Perhaps more reason to avoid LA
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:48:28 -0400

Well, Jerry, I am a Jew of a certain percentage Russian descent and I
used to be known in Massachusetts as the "Atomic Commissar" when I ran
the Commonwealth's programs for Nuclear Safety.  I was quite proud of
the moniker, especially when compared to what those in the employ of the
nuclear industry called me!

	Buzz Hausner