Subject: Re: [Leica] d23 developer
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:19:30 -0400

I've been using D23 for all my B & W developing for a couple of years
with good results. I've found that the times for straight D76, in the
"Massive Developing Chart" work fine. D23 is so cheap that its very
economical to use stock solution as a one-shot, although, once in a
while, if I'm developing a lot of film, I'll use it immediately for a
second time, increasing development times by 10 percent.

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (RE: [Leica] d23 developer)