Subject: [Leica] RE: Ireland Suggestions?
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:22:03 -0700

Phong wrote:

>One thing good about October travel is there are very few tourists on the
>roads. Bad thing is there are few places for film and developing.

October can be a wonderful time in Ireland!  Rose and I were there a few
Octobers ago, and we sat with Alex & Carmel Hurst, outdoors, at a
waterfront Pub in Cobh, drinking Murphy's until 8-PM without need of
sweaters or jackets!  :)

The downside is that in 40 years, I've only ever had film damaged during
processing once.  An Cork lab put a crease through one of my best frames!  :(

Enjoy!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr