Subject: Re: [Leica] Is that where they first had girlscouts? And Krispy Kreme news!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:52:26 -0500

I'm a Winchell's addict myself - although they don't have any here in
Iowa...

Gene

                      Tina Manley
                      <images@InfoAve.Net>                To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Is that where they first had girlscouts? And Krispy Kreme
                      -alto.ca.us                          news!

                      06/28/2003 05:48 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

At 06:28 PM 6/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Those are almost as good a Krispy Kreme
>Donuts (somebody mentioned those a bit ago on the lug!) Anyhow -
>there's a new Krispy Kreme in Malden  MA for all you Mass luggers! I've
>had ONE - brought down to me - and , man, that'd even sweeten BD up
>to the R system ;-) They are THAT good

Even though I am from the heart of Krispy Kreme land, I have never
understood the attraction to them.  When I eat one, my throat feels coated
with grease for hours.  I guess it's a good thing I don't like them.  With
all of the Krispy Kremes around here, I'd wear a much larger size
blue-jeans if I ate them!  It's a good place to take photos,
though.  Krispy Kreme and Walmart's parking lot will give you lots of
photos to illustrate articles about the obesity problem in America!  Just
be sure to take the photos with a long lens from the rear so you don't need

model releases.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com