Subject: RE: [Leica] Iowa Barn Photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:31:18 -0500

Clive

For what I use the digital images for the Kodak CD is just fine.  If I want
to make an enlargement of a photo I will have it enlarged by a proper lab.
The CD gets it into a form to post on the internet and to send over email
to friends etc.  When I can afford a proper film scanner I will do them at
higher resolution for other purposes.

Gene

                      "Clive Moss"
                      <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Iowa Barn Photos
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/26/2003 08:45 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Are you generally happy with the Kodak Photo CD scans? My local dealer only
offers Picture CD at 1024 x 1536, which is barely adequate for only 4x6
prints. Since the scans are in fact digital prints, they suffer from all
the
bad filtration that prints suffer.

- --
Clive