Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Ireland Suggestions?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:31:27 +0100

I have to disagree on this one Marc, the British sausage can be absolutely
wonderful :-)

I once worked for a few weeks in a town in the centre of Ireland called
Tulamore, the breakfasts were enormous - lunch was never more than just a
very light snack :-) I seem to remember the black pudding (also found in the
north of the England) was excellent.

There was one restaurant in town - attached to a hotel I think - that served
4 different styles of potato with the main course - that's four different
types on the plate, not a choice of one of the four.

I also found that all the clichés about the Irish being friendly were
perfectly true.

Steve