Subject: [Leica] RE: Good health ?
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 00:36:42 -0400

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Good health is something most of us take too easily and something
> for granted without question.

Truer words were never written.  I'm very sorry to hear of this, Ted.  As
an aging triathlete I've had to accept the fact that I'm slowing down,
stuff
hurts more than I want, and I've also learned to appreciate every
moment doing the things I love to do.

Think of this as an opportunity to see yet another side of the medical
professions you've documented so well ... to gain another perspective
... your best photographs may be yet to come.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .