Subject: [Leica] Canon adapter for R lenses
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:45:16 -0400

Does anyone know if there is an adapter that will permit Leica R lenses
to be mounted on a Canon digital SLR camera?  If so who sells it?  And
does it permit full functions?  I have searched online but have not yet
found it anywhere.  I also searched the LUG archives.  Maybe it does not
exist.

I am considering not waiting for the Leica digital R8 back and this
might be a good alternative.

Thanks... Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, FL

Replies: Reply from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Canon adapter for R lenses)