Subject: Re: [Leica] my site
From: "Paul" <ubet@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 02:24:28 +0200

Thanks Alastair,

I'll have a look. I know the site's a bit slow, because I had to put the pictures on different servers,
but when one works with it, it goes a bit faster because it's in the temporary folders. I'll have a talk to
a friend of mine who's really into flash. Thanks for the tip.
And thanks for the response.

/ Paul