Subject: Re: [Leica] my site
From: "Paul" <ubet@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:03:23 +0200

Thanks a lot, Phong!

Actually the self-portraits that look double-exposed, are exactly that. Nothing done in the computer.
I took them with my R4, when I realised I could do it with it. Shot a wall, then just turned the camera to myself. People looked like I was crazy going round town like that. Fun.

I look in my Swedish-English dictionary, and it says rose-hip; dog-rose. It's a nice Swedish word, I think. There's always a problem getting a domain name nowadays. So many are taken.

/ Paul