Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Epson 3000 or 2200 - Now Inkjetmall.com and bwguys.com
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:45:09 -0400

I am trying to make sense of the situation with Piezography
now that the original company is split into inkjetmall.com
and bwguys.com, neither of whose website is particularly well
designed to provide information about their product offerings.

Inkjetmall claims that the new PiezoTone inks is not compatible
with the discontinued PiezographyBW inks, and yet contiune to
refer to PiezographyBW throuhgout their website.

On the other hand, much of the reputation (and industry test
results) was based on the Sundance formula, now sold thru
bwguys.com.

I am looking to buy an Epson 3000 myself, and am quite confused
by the situation.  If you were to get into Piezography now,
which of the 2 companies would you go with, and why ?
Anybody wants to shed anylight on this ?

- - Phong