Subject: [Leica] Use 'em or Lose 'em
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:04:42 -0700

Hey crew thank you for your many responses of encouragement and hang tough
with more practice "I'll be me old self." :-)

"it's always darkest before you look at the contacts!"

It's when you feel you've missed the best action only to find in a quieter
moment with loupe in hand you discover a gem or two. Maybe not as many as in
younger days, nevertheless the client felt the old fart still had the
magical moment touch. ;-)

And the bottom line is always satisfying the folks who pay the piper! ;-) Oh
sorry, the "photographer." ;-)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments that helped get me through a down day
feeling I blew a sport assignment.
ted

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Use 'em or Lose 'em)