Subject: [Leica] Early Summer in SoCal: Leica R and my last roll of Ultra 50
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:46:38 -0700

I shot my last roll of Agfa Ultra 50 - too bad, I loved that film. Even
14 months out-of-date it looks beautiful. Early summer here in the
mountains of San Diego County all of the green is gone, but the reds,
oranges, yellows and browns have come in beautifully, just right for
Agfa Ultra. And for the next week or two, we get the vibrant purple
Thistle flowers - some of my favorite colors. I'll be shooting the new
Ultra 100 this weekend.

http://homepage.mac.com/attinasi/PhotoAlbum28.html

Cheers!
- - marc