Subject: Re: [Leica] Coming out of the shadows. . .
From: walsen@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 05:06:18 -0500

Thanks, Bob.  Unfortunately, the bar shot (taken with the 35 'cron
incidentally) neg. is scratched (although the scratches are accentuated by
my Nikon scanner).  I used TMax 400 and developed it myself, so I have no
one to blame for the scratches but your truly.  I am not skillful enough
with Photoshop (Elements in my case) to remove the scratches seamlessly.  I
have spent more time with this negative than any other.  Maybe I should take
it to a custom lab for traditional printing.