Subject: Re: [Leica] Coming out of the shadows. . .
From: walsen@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 05:02:49 -0500

Nelson, thanks for your comments.  I do like the 50 lux, but I always try to
use it wide open and often miss my focus.  Also, it is very difficult for me
to use well on the street.  I guess I need more practice.  Overall, the 28
is my favorite lens.  I also think it is the best optically of my lenses.