Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo from Faces in the Crowd
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:37:36 -0400

Hi, Bob,

Mental note to self:  read and fully understand a post before replying!

For some reason, I wasn't reading "burn" (as in the darkroom process) and I
was thinking whatever Photoshop process (I don't know Photoshop) would
completely erase it.

My bad.

In retrospect, your suggestion is an excellent one!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

Bob Adler wrote:

> I think the #10 is on your left looking at the photo,
> on the subjects right. Burning it in would maintain
> integrity and perhaps not be as distracting. I just
> found my eye being distracted as it appeared brighter
> than most of the others.

- --
"What a senseless waste of human life"
- -The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch