Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo from Faces in the Crowd
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:32:29 -0400

Adam,

First, wonderful shot.  There's a wistfulness in that guy's eyes that
speaks volumes.  You captured it very well, and the composition is
wonderful as well.

Second, Bob, I disagree with removing the number over the fellow's shoulder
(that's the one you mean, right?).  For one thing, it's there.  Removing it
would be dishonest (that's just a personal thing, and I don't mean to
criticize your viewpoint, which is entirely valid).  The other thing is,
were it removed, a viewer might wonder why all the other seats have numbers
but that one.  In other words, it might draw more attention by NOT being
there than if it were.

Regardless, thanks for sharing the image, Adam.  Sounds like an interesting
project.

cheers,
frank

Bob Adler wrote:

> Adam,
> Can you burn in or loose the #10 seat tag? It's really
> distracting. Other than that, I like your composition
> very much.
> Bob

- --
"What a senseless waste of human life"
- -The Customer in Monty Python's Cheese Shop sketch