Subject: RE: [Leica] And I thought I was doing so well on eBay
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:24:25 -0600

> Some folks get uncomfortable when there is something slightly
> amiss such as
> the PAYPAL verification.  I don't blame them because an unverified PayPal
> has meant fraud in some cases...

In fact (at least as of a few months ago, which is last time someone got
their knickers on a twist on ebay about this) Paypal does not verify an
"international" members - that is, outside of the US. That is, when you pay
someone, your address will show up as unverified, even if it's the one your
credit card bill goes to.

tim