Subject: RE: [Leica] New Holy War--Film Scanners
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:46:59 +0100

I'm sat at home waiting for an Epson 950 to be delivered - this is an A4
printer, there is also an Epson A3 printer - 2100 or 2200 depending on your
part of the world.

Does anyone have any experience of using the paper roll feature of the Epson
printers? The 950 appears to be able to cut the paper automatically, does
this work ok. How easy is it to print panoramic photos using the paper roll?

Steve