Subject: RE: [Leica] now Leica 1.25 magnifier
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:13:25 -0700

Can someone explain to me why my .72x viewfinders look sharp when viewed
with my distance prescription.  But when I use the 1.25x magnifier,
sometimes it looks more in focus when I look through it with my reading
prescription!

At first I thought this was only at the 1-2 meter distance, but I had this
experience when photographing a concert recently, and I was 25-30 feet away
from the subjects.

Is there an optometrist in the house?

- --Peter