Subject: RE: [Leica] now Leica 1.25 magnifier
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:54:08 -0400

I use the Leica 1.25X magnifier on a .85 Classic (yes, I actually use it
to take pictures...silly me) and it works great for 75mm, 90mm, and
135mm.  It is as sharp and clear as I could want and comes in a very
convenient package, including a metal strap with which to fasten the
magnifier to the camera's strap.

	Buzz Hausner