Subject: [Leica] a lesson on Densitiometers
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:45:17 +1000

thank you jeff, I have always avoided the "technical" stuff, but as I
work more and more in the darkroom, there seems to be more reasons to
have access to one. I like your comment about never having time to take
images other than tests, this is exactly why I have avoided doing my
own film speed testing: but perhaps I should sell cameras not avoid
densitometers.

Cheers