Subject: RE: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 00:12:54 -0400

Eric,

> > You may very well not, and I was not trying to provide any education to
> > you...you have made it clear you can and will learn nothing from anyone
> > else.
>
> Sorry, you seeming lack of comprehension of the English language
> has caused
> you to misunderstand everything I've said.

I certainly have no lack of comprehension of the English language, if, what
someone writes is clear and concise and leaves no ambiguities.  I've only
read what you wrote.  If you were not clear in what you wrote, how is that
my issue?  What, exactly, do you believe I have not "comprehended" and/or
"misunderstood"?  EXACTLY?

You CLEARLY wrote, amongst your many statements of this ilk:

"Having been a professional photographer I need no education on this subject
from you."

CLEARLY stating that YOU believed that I was somehow intentionally trying to
"educate" you, which I was not, and I simply stated I was not, just to clear
up any misconception/misunderstanding on your part...

AND...CLEARLY stating that any information forthcoming from anyone, but
specifically ME, would be of no use to you, and that, obviously, you could
learn not a thing from anyone, again, specifically ME, on this subject.
This has been a common response of yours both in this group and in others,
when you are challenged that your beliefs are contrary to most everyone
else's.

> Unless it is intentional.

What is the "it" you are referring to?  Your purported claim that I
misunderstood you?  Eric, what you wrote IS what you wrote.  I see no
misunderstanding here.  What I see is you trying to get out of being
challenged, and not providing any substance to your claims what so ever.
You're entitled to your opinion, but please stop trying to pass them off as
fact when they are not.

Austin