Subject: RE: [Leica] R8/R9 Digital Back announced
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:34:06 -0400

Eric,

> > This issue goes both ways, and can
> > be far better with respect to using film, and in SOME
> instances, can be far
> > better using digital.
>
> Having been a professional photographer I need no education on
> this subject
> from you.

You may very well not, and I was not trying to provide any education to
you...you have made it clear you can and will learn nothing from anyone
else.  This was supposed to be a discussion, not YOU decreeing what IS and
what ISN'T.  You don't seem to get that, and don't apparently want to
"discuss", much less learn anything, you've made that clear!  You seem to
know everything and have all the answers...no matter how much they differ
from everyone else's answers, so, why bother?

Austin