Subject: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:17:29 -0700

Now if you guys can make a 24 hour truce and keep from banging heads for a
minute lets celebrate to-gether!

Canada Day and USA Independence Day. :-)  July 1 and July 4!

You know, we Canadians and you Americans are so damn lucky living side by
each without trying to kill each other every few years or so, as we see in
many other locations of the world it's a wonder we can't be just the best of
all folks for ever and ever..

We of Canada and you of the the USA south of us celebrate a special day of
our country within a few days of each other, so may I wish my Canadian
colleagues the best for tomorrow, July 1, "Canada Day."  May the weather and
fun of the day be as wonderful as our country is.

To my American cousins south of the border, or wherever you are about the
planet, I wish you the best of your Independence Day, good life, liberty and
a wonderful safe and happy celebration day. May it be happy for all of you
in the comfort of your home, family and country.

Like guys and gals it's one day out of 365 for both our great countries and
people, so hopefully we can all hang together and celebrate like one big
happy family. Have a wonderful day to all of us. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-))
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY & USA INDEPENDENCE DAY. :-))
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> ([Leica] Ted., Vancouver and the Olympics)