Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:04:08 -0400

Sorry guys, this was supposed to be a private e-mail but it was rejected as
"smtp;554 Blacklisted smtp03.infoave.net/165.166.0.28"
I'm not sure what that means, but I wanted Jim to get my e-mail.  This is
not a Friday sale message.  That will come on Friday ;-)

Hi, Jim -

Yep, I'm selling several M bodies as soon as I can get together the boxes
and papers.  Everything I have has original boxes and papers but I just
have to put them all together.  I should be listing several this Friday on
the LUG.  Hope you are interested!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com