Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:29:58 -0400

Yeah, those PhotoShop "guru's" sure do like to overcomplicate things, don't
they ;-)

> I also use Photoshop for all pre-press work, designing
> brochures
> and layouts, converting color to B&W, and printing my art prints.
>  It's not
> just a photo manipulation program.

Of course, Tina, I'd hope you knew I know that.  For the purpose you
mentioned, that is what it is a very good tool for, no doubt...but most
people who use it don't use it for that...ever!  That was my point.

Regards,

Austin