Subject: [Leica] Soft release for Leica LTM cameras ?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:33:35 -0400

Hi,

I haven't used my IIIg for a while, and decided to
take it on a walk yesterday.  I have been spoiled with
Tom A.'s softies on my M6, and found the downward
finger pressure on the IIIg a bit too long.  I wonder
if there is a soft release made for Leica LTM cameras
(well for the IIIg anyway), or even better, if there
is any DIY, home-made solution.  Thanks for any info,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Soft release for Leica LTM cameras ?)