Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:24:36 -0400

At 11:16 PM 6/28/03 -0700, Martin Howard wrote:

>In the time it takes you to get out your pocket knife to trim the
>leader for the IIIc, our Bessa owner has loaded his camera and taken
>three shots.

Martin

It seems that you suffer from some coördination problems.  I generally cut
my film in advance, but, if not, I can do so in about fifteen seconds or
so.  No biggie.  And the rest of the loading process is fast, not as fast
as with some other cameras, but not as slow as you indicate.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!