Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:13:14 -0400

At 09:39 PM 6/28/03 -0400, Chandos Michael Brown wrote:
>Marc, I have responded to you off list, but I feel no obligation to do
>so.  You post on a public list, expect response on a public list, most
>especially when you directly solicit funds to compensate yourself for
>the defense of Mr. Shell, who is on record claiming that he makes a
>"comfortable" living through his various enterprises.

Chandos, I hardly "expected response on a public list".  To the contrary, I
was simply reporting the situation and mentioned that Bob's family and
friends are setting up a defense fund.  I neither asked nor urged anyone to
contribute to it.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!