Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:46:43 -0400

> Perhaps, Gary,
>
> But your comment, "It's your kind of facile speculation about issues and
> situations to which none of us are privy" also describes about 98% of
> the discussion on this list regarding Leica Solms and its corporate
> enterprise, which doesn't prevent you and many others from going on
> about it at extraordinary and often tedious length.

So you think that discussing photo products and the death of a 19 year old
in the company of a photographer amount to the same thing?  I think you just
underscored my point far better than I ever could.

Gary

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu> (RE: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (RE: [Leica] OT: Bob Shell news)