Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - iChat by Apple
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 06:35:30 -0400

Jerry - that's why it was listed as OT - of interest only to those
running OS X on apple - if you fit into that category you might still
say WTF :)   it's just a new set of software using AOL Instant
Messaging combined with a web Cam so it's video conferencing.  I had my
first contact with someone from the www.dpreview.com forum and it was a
nice chat.  the other person also turned out to be a ham radio person -
so the "ragchew" was audio and video.

ernie