Subject: Re: [Leica] R8/9 Digital Back Commentary
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

A good source has it that Leica will be announcing a
digital projector with interchangeable aspheric
lenses. The projector will plug directly into the CF
card slot of the R8 digital back. The mirrors will be
manufactured from high grade Schott glass and will
have adjustable bokeh.
Prices to be announced when delivered in the spring of
2008.
:-D