Subject: Re: [Leica] Any comments on 90mm lenses.
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:32:24 +0200

Doug,

The latest 2.8/90mm Elmarit is every bit as good as the Summicron,
except at 2.0 :-) It is considerably smaller and obviously much less
expensive. I am very familiar with both lenses, since I used to have the
Elmarit and upgraded to the Apo Summicron when that came out. I am happy
with the upgrade since I do use the extra stop, but if you can live
without it, then the Elmarit will give you excellent results.

Nathan