Subject: RE: [Leica] Vertical Alignment Tool
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:29:29 -0400

Gene,
I suspect it is because most of us don't have vertical alignment issues.
I've had M's since 1969, don't treat them all that nicely, and have had
no alignment issues.  I do have a friend with a TTL that had a vertical
issue so I know it happens.  It seems to be a camera specific issue; in
other words, something in a specific camera doesn't hold so there is a
recurring problem.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com