Subject: [Leica] A temporary leave of absence
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:27:34 -0600

Well the summertime rush has hit and I am swamped. I work with several
bicycle organizations and this is the busy season. I also watch the
live two to three hour broadcasts of the TdF every morning in July so
my spare time for dallying on the web is gone.

I hope everyone's summer, or winter for our southern members, is as
enjoyable as mine is looking to be. I will see you again in the fall...

Cheers,

John Collier