Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital usage
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:17:12 -0500

Yes but without the cell site the phone is useless.  For example just 25
miles from where I am right now in Cedar Rapids, in the Amana Colonies my
cell phone is completely useless.  the closest peripheral - Cell Site - is
just a mere 15 miles away and no service!  Add in some variable terrain and
a cell site 5 miles away is lost to your cell phone.

Gene

                      "Jim Laurel"
                      <jplaurel@nwlink.com>               To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Digital usage
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/21/2003 09:30 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Cell sites are completely transparent to the user.