Subject: Re: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:00:48 -0700

on 06/21/03 2:38 PM, Adam Bridge at abridge@mac.com wrote:

> But what will you backup these 400 GB to? That's like 20 DVDs at least and
> will
> take a long time to write - although I'm sure you'll do it incrementally. A
> lot
> better than the zillion or so (that's a technical term for lots of) CDs,
> that's
> for sure.

Well, the 400 gigs isn't anywhere near full. I only shot about 250 megs of
photos at a water polo match today. That's not much space at all before an
edit. (Sports photos mostly cry out for vicious editing.) :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

A mad, keen photographer needs to get out into the world and work and make
mistakes.
 -Sam Abell -  Stay This Moment