Subject: [Leica] More Leica manuals on-line.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:52:00 -0700

I have added two new Leica Instruction Manuals to my on-line collection.

The R5 manual is now on-line and, thanks to Martin Howard, the R7 manual is
also available.

These are in addition to the R4 and R6 manuals already on-line.

In addition, there are links to on-line instructions for the IIIf, M5, M4P
and Leicaflex SL.

To read or download the manuals, go to:

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and click on Leica Instruction Books.

As always, should you find any crossed links or other problems, please let
me know by private email and I will fix asap.

Also, if anybody knows of other Leica instruction manuals available
on-line, please let me know, so I can add links.

Thanks.

David Young,     | Libertè, egalitè,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternitè, et beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] RE: More Leica manuals on-line.)
Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> ([Leica] The effect of digital cameras on child subjects)