Subject: Re: [Leica] Handled the MP - Patina
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:43:14 -0700

Hi Dan,

      Yeah ugly, I'll give you $50 for that ugly brass thing.
Gee, it's an M3 original black paint.  I'm sure folks find
deals like this because the camera's 'ugly'.  Or pass up
on the deal and tell them they can have it repainted to
look like new for $400.  You could do it as well and
your ugly camera would look like new.  Lots of owners
do just that and why not?

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California