Subject: Re: [Leica] Handled the MP - Patina
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:25:25 +1000

In thinking about the joys of seeing 'patina' develop on a black paint
MP, I'm wondering if any list folks can describe the look, or post pics
of, their black paint models of a few years use.  Anyone achieved that
scuffed up rock and roll photographer look yet?

Rick Dykstra.
.

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Handled the MP - Patina)
Reply from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Handled the MP - Patina)