Subject: Re: [Leica] Handled the MP
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:43:46 -0400

My local dealer told me that a customer had bought an MP with a the
optional rewind crank.  The crank must be raised up before rewinding the
film.  This particular customer apparently didn't raise it quite high
enough, as a result, when  he started to rewind the film, it gouged the top
plate of the camera.  Ouch!

I can just imagine the calouses on my thumb and forefinger after a few days
of winding film using the knob on the MP.  Thanks, but no thanks.

dan c.