Subject: RE: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:51:20 -0400

Actually, Kim, I agree with you. What I don't agree with is all the
bitching and moaning over the longevity or lack there of of digital. I
believe that most of said b&m has far more to do with fear of,
resistance to, the changes that are occurring at this moment in photo
time than it does to the archival issues. If one wants to preserve ones
digital images, one can.

B. D.